Solid agency and design background? Do you have a knack for leading graphic and interactive design projects for designated clients, including brand development, corporate identity, online media campaigns, websites, animation and multimedia? Do you thrive in planning the design direction of a project, then working alongside and guiding other members of the design team to ensure that the project design is implemented to the highest quality standard within the specified time allocated?
If you’ve answered YES to all these questions, then read on! Cause you could be the talent that we are looking for!
The largest digital marketing agency (global) is looking for the crème de la crème of the interactive industry. The ART DIRECTOR position is a highly influential role that will oversee clients’ messages are communicated to their audiences in the highest standards and manner.
You should have:
- 2 + years Art Direction experience in a web studio.
- Demonstrated strong design style and quality standards as proven by stunning portfolio.
- Proven track record in Art Direction and team management.
- A passion for Art and Design that loves space.
- Proven understanding of GUI design, information and interaction design and usability considerations. Strong understanding of capabilities of browsers and design constraints of the Internet.
- Opportunities for training and international travel for right candidates.
- Demonstrated commitment to mentor and share knowledge across team and company wide.
Opportunities for training and international travel abound for the right talent!
This could be the next highlight in your illustrious career!
This is an example of one of our jobs. To view all current job opportunities, please view our Job Board.